Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

I like Prabhas: Young Hero


Young hero Nara Rohit has said that Legendary actor NTR is his inspiration to enter into Film Industry.

"Legend NTR is my inspiration. I like his mythalogical films very much. My dream role is Dhuryodhana in 'Dana Veera Sura Karna'," said Nara Rohit.

On his favourite Heroes and Heroines, Nara Rohit said: "No doubt that Sr NTR is my favoutire actor. In the present generation heroes, I like Tamil star Suriya. In Telugu, I like Prabhas. Coming to the heroines, I like Aishwarya Rai and Anushka".

The actor said that his first compliment after entering into the Film Industry was from Balakrishna.

"My first compliment was from Balayya Babu. He was impressed with my performance in my debut film 'Baanam'. He appreciated me and I do take some suggestions from him," reveals Nara Rohit.

The shooting of Nara Rohit's second film 'Solo' is progressing at brisk pace. The film is slated to release in the month of September

No comments:

Sample Text

Darling
Mr.Perfect
 

LOADING....................